ACTION ! IT'S ALL CONNECTED
As lifestyles change and people become more fragmented, marketers need to rethink the importance of communication to connect people and empower them to take action to create a new society.
What are the marketing innovations and updates that can be accomplished by going through these situations? How do we act in the absence of a right answer? We hope to deliver sessions that will serve as a guideline for participants in the future.
Sponsors & Exhibitors
- ad:tech tokyo 2022 After Show Report has been uploaded.
- ad:tech tokyo 2021 After Show Report has been uploaded.
ad:tech tokyo's official website has been renewed
- ad:tech tokyo 2020 AFTER SHOW REPORT
- Wet Cement to Launch Advance Women at Work™ in Japan to Accelerate Gender Equality
- ad:tech tokyo 2019 AFTER SHOW REPORT
- ad:tech tokyo 2019 (11/28@Tokyo International Forum) Dennis Buchheim of IAB Tech Lab as Keynote Speaker Discuss Global Standards of “Digital Advertisement” with Daisuke Inoue of Yahoo
- Yuko Furuichi to become President and CEO of Comexposium Japan
Asia’s Largest Marketing Conference ad:tech Tokyo Celebrates 10th Anniversary Year Call for Official Speakers Opens